Color Conversation Interview

I had the great honor of being interviewed with Marisa, author and creator of Creative Thursday, by Holly of decor8 fame, on Marisa's podcast this week. These two women have been such inspirations to me as I've moved forward with my career and blog. They really are the reason I started blogging in the first place, so you can only imagine how excited I was when Holly suggested the idea of a group podcast. We had an in depth conversation all about color, bringing together color consulting, fine art and interior design into 55 action-packed minutes. This is my first podcast ever, so let me know what you think!
Colorful Conversation with Marisa, Holly, and Rachel

Update:
Marisa just created a daily painting inspired by the three of us and our favorite colors: pink (Marisa), orange (Rachel) and turquoise (Holly)- How cool is that?!
"Birds Who Love Color", by Marisa