Drawing on walls

My friend Amy just emailed me about a fabulous product she read about on Daily Candy: magnetic chalkboard paint.

image source
How cool is that? Not only can you now draw on your walls, but you can also stick stuff directly to them! The thing I most appreciate about this concept is that chalkboards don't have to be black or green. No, now you can have blues and purples and orange or whatever suits your fancy.
image source
I remember when I was a teenager, my walls were absolutely plastered with pages from magazines (mostly cute boys), photos of friends, posters, mementos... You could barely see the walls. And I can only imagine the damage I probably did to the walls themselves, with sticky tape and thumbtacks. This product seems like the perfect solution.

I remember seeing a great use for chalkboard paint in a family's house- they painted the bathroom walls, then wrote notes to themselves and each other (keeping it clean, of course).

Evidently, you can make your own chalkboard paint, too (via Martha Stewart)

image source
And here's another idea- the chalkboard paint doesn't have to completely cover a space- you can artistically end it wherever you please.

Alas, I can't vouch for the quality of the paint. Have any of you had any experience with this product? What creative ways would you use it?