Got your sunglasses ready?

While walking down the hall of an office complex the other day, I came to a screeching halt in front of the most blazing pink doctor's office I have ever seen. So much so, that I snuck in and tried to discreetly snap pictures to show you all. Of course, the staff was quite suspicious, and I had to use the excuse that I just -loved- their paint job.
Faces have been obscured to protect identities in these "spy" photos

But honestly, I was ready to slide my business card across the counter and offer to do damage control if they ever wanted some help.

Some very well-intentioned individual was on the right track, striving to liven up the space with a cheerful, friendly color. But this salmon pink is so over the top, it's amazingly bright. My photos don't do it justice, so you'll have to trust me when I tell you that standing in that space, you literally vibrate!