Wild Hotels

While researching inspirational images for my hotel room prototype, I came across a fun array of really crazy hotel spaces. None of which were appropriate for my presentation, but I wanted to share them with you anyways.

image source
Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, with this whimsical over-sized, swoopy sofa and lovely rich violet walls.
image source
Chandeliers don't have to be clear crystals. Why not try something sexy, like red? Looks great with those warm glowing golden walls.
image source
Beautiful jewel tones, but dark and edgy with dramatic lighting. Notice the dark brown/black ceiling? This feels like a movie set to me, with bold contrasts and a flair for theatricality. Incidentally, this is the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC, designed by Ian Schrager.
image source
This style is dubbed "haute Bohemian".
image source
Aren't the colors fabulous? I guess I'm like a crow, drawn to sparkly objects. I need those red velvet lounge chairs.

Anyways, I had originally wanted to do something Hollywood Regency/Philippe Starck-esque, but have been advised to par it down to a single historical style. Back to the drawing board I go!