Anthropologie knows color

Have you seen the latest Anthropologie's July catalog? They always chose a strong theme to base each photo shoot around, and this month, it's all about form and color. I love that it's all about the structures and angles behind the model, the negative spaces, and the environment created by the colorful shapes. I'd love to know where they shot these photos. Any ideas? Of course, the clothes aren't too shabby, either.

But what I loved the most were the incorporation of color quotes:
"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way- things I had no words for." -Georgia O'Keeffe
"It is not the form that dictates the color, but the color that brings out the form." -Hans Hofmann
Take that, architects! Form cannot exist in isolation, it needs color and texture to define it.
images source
"Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment" -Claude Monet
Do you have a favorite quote that encapsulates something you are passionate about?