Keeping up with life- guest blogging opportunity

My week of vacation in Kauai has really thrown my schedule off, and I have not had a chance to respond to any of your wonderful comments. They are still very much appreciated, and I read every single one of them. I will hopefully get back on track soon!

Speaking of getting busy... I'd like to start accepting submissions for guest bloggers during the first month or two after the baby is born (early June). I fully intend to continue working and blogging, etc but I figured I might have my hands quite full, and it would be nice to sprinkle in some guest posts to keep you all happy and entertained.
image source
SO, all you budding bloggers who have yet to commit to your own site, or maybe just have a great idea for an article on color and would like some extra exposure....Please consider contributing a post to Hue!
 adapted from image source
Working backwards, the posts will be published in June and July (maybe August too, if there's enough interest). I'd like to have late April- mid May to edit and format the posts, so I'd need them by then. If you'd like to write an article, please email me a little bit about yourself, your idea, and any links to posts or articles you've written (so I can get an idea of your voice/interests)

As long as it ties into color, the sky is the limit! So what do you say, ready to have your voice heard across the blogosphere? I can't wait to hear from you.