Want to write for Hue?

There's still time! I'm looking for a few more readers to write guest posts on Hue, to be published during my first month or so after having the wee little one.

image source 
 Fabulous ideas spinning around in your head?
  • No prior experience necessary, just have an idea about color that you'd like to research/develop/express/share. 
  • Posts should be about 400 words long, with pictures interspersed every paragraph or so (we love to see visuals!)
In addition to really helping me out, you'd be gaining exposure for yourself, your blog/website (if you have one) and great experience writing for a diverse, enthusiastic, supportive group of readers.
Here's an overlay of the the geographic range of my readership from google analytics.

Just shoot me an email [rachel.perls (at) gmail (dot) com]with some links or examples of anything you've written previously as well as a little blurb about yourself and your interest in color. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!

Those who have already contacted me with interest, I'd love to have your articles in by May 1st so I can start editing/formatting. Posts will then go live between the end of May and the beginning of June.