Sneak Peak at "leaked" branding to come for Intel

I feel so sneaky when I get my hands on "classified" information. Okay, so I just pulled this off an RSS feed, but it's still fun knowing this information was no supposed to get out to the public yet. A slide from a leaked Intel presentation reveal Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad are out, come January 1st, 2008.
image source
I'm a loyal Mac user, so while this technical information doesn't mean much to me, I do like to see how large corporations handle branding multiple products under the company name. They must be differentiated enough to stand out, organized within the group, and cohesive under the company name. I like how they are reorganizing their processors through the use of color coding. Centrino is red, Core2 is blue, etc. etc. Even for the presentation, brands were organized clearly with colored columns to differentiate between the models.

For those of you familiar with Intel's processors, does color help you remember the different brands available under the company name? Do you think their re-branding will help?

article via source