Count-down to CA?

Some of you might notice I've got a new widget up on the right sidebar, part-way down the page. We're moving back to California at the end of June (!), and I thought this would be a neat way to keep track. After 7 years living on the east coast, first in upstate NY, then in Maryland, my husband, dog Lucy, and I are moving back to the Bay Area (we're both from the area originally). We've met so many wonderful people, and really grown attached to quirky B'more. I also thought the counter would be helpful for those of you in the Baltimore/DC area who might have been considering using my consultation services to help you with color selection, but hadn't gotten around to it just yet. Things are going to start getting crazy as our relocation date draws closer, so if you were thinking of calling me later, this is your heads up!

But not to worry, I love writing this blog, and will continue to pepper you with color tid-bits regardless of where in the world I'm living. That's the beauty of the blogosphere-isn't it fantastic?