Color Names

Have any of you seen the new Dell computer commercial on tv? The ad is for colorful laptops, set to a rather cute and catchy song about colors.
"Colors" by Kira Willey
I am green today
I chirp with joy like a cricket song.
I am orange today
Loud and messy like fingerpaint on the wall...

I love that companies are branching out to offer a variety of color options for their products. After all, not everyone is satisfied with gray, silver, or black, which used to be the norm for most electronic devices.

But I digress.

I like the new approach, but whenever I see the commercial, find it unsettling that the names of the colors don't match up with the colors you see in the video. Check it out here.
"I am orange today" is matched up with a bright fuchsia laptop.
Does anyone else find it uncomfortable when the names of colors don't match up with the actual colors?
Red
Green
Blue
Orange...