Video games...for artists?

This is hilarious. Never in a million years would I imagine a video game aimed at creative types and color. But the day has come, and Wii has the paint-themed game deBlob. I think I've played a video game maybe a handful of times in my life, stretching back to Pac Man days, and then some racing game where I drove a milk truck into a tree. Might be fun to try my hand at saving this make-believe city from the evil empire of black and white drabness :-)
de Blob: Flip, bounce and paint your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without vibrant color.
Long Live Color!: Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against the evil Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets.
Free the Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by dodging ink cannons, flattening I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmarting Inky soldiers.
Save your City: Remix Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom paints, patterns and soundtracks.
Make a Mess: Super-size your blob as you splash, spray, and splatter everything you touch in sprint, race and combat challenges.
Multiplayer: Compete for control as ink levels rise and wind cannons fire in eight multiplayer-specific gameplay modes

images source
The trailer explains the history and plot of the story. It's actually kinda cute...

For more info on the game, the Washington Post has a great article.