Colorful Key West entry

Hurray, another coloring contest entry!! (submitted before the deadline last week, but I am happy to extend this really informal date so that others can play, if there's any last-minute inspirations. BTW, feel free to enter as many times as you'd like)
The inspiration for my color palette came my son's cloth diapers. One of the best things about cloth diapers is that they come in such a wide variety of colors, and ever since I saw his lime green and dark blue diapers hanging next to each other, I have been in love with the combination. I added the chocolate brown to neutralize some of the brightness and highlight some of the more interesting architectural features of the house. I feel that my house could be located almost anywhere, but I think it would be less likely to cause an uproar among the neighbors in an eclectic place such as Key West, Florida.
-Jill Eshelman