Reader Dilemma: home gym results

Reader Rachael wrote in last October asking for advice on color for her home workout room.
She just completed the make-over, and emailed me to share the exciting results.
Before and after shots: Nap time to work-out time!
Curious about the color? It's Benjamin Moore Aura in Lemon Drop
image source
Rachael took her inspiration from the yellow room in my original posting. She says,
Even though that one has a window and my gym is in the basement, sans window, the color felt bright and energetic. I am really happy with how it turned out and enjoy spending time down there. I'll get around to hanging some artwork eventually.

Thanks again for all your help,
Rachael
Rachael also wanted to mention that she discovered an awesome alternative to taping, and says it works like a charm.

P.S. Be sure to check out her blog- Rachael is a talented photographer based out of Maryland