Guest blogger opportunity on Hue

Have you considered starting your own blog, but haven't decided if you're willing to fully commit? Do you have a blog and want more exposure? Are ideas brewing in your head that you've always wanted to write about, but lack a place to publish them? Do you have a unique take on color that the world needs to hear about? Have you seen or read about something color-related that is just the coolest thing ever?

image source
If you answered yes to any of the above, then here's your chance! As I mentioned before, I'm going on vacation to Italy for 10 days at the end of September, and I'm looking for some inspired guest bloggers to write for Hue.

image source
You don't need to have any previous writing experience, but examples of your work are certainly helpful. Just email me at rachel.perls [at] gmail [dot] com (gotta spell it out to avoid those pesky spams) with your interest, and some ideas for color articles you'd like to develop. If you're selected, I can fill you in on the details for your post (length, pictures, etc).
image source

Time frame:
1.) I'll need to hear from you this week by September 11th. The earlier you email me, the more time you'll have to write your post.

2.) Articles will be due the next week by September 18th. Gotta get used to those tight time lines in the blogosphere! That gives me time to format the posts before I leave the following week.

3.) Articles will then go live between September 28th and October 9th.

So come on and write for Hue; it's great exposure for you, and you'll be helping me out, too!