Welcome to 2010!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Can you believe it's already 2010? I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around it.  Remember when you were a kid, a year took an eternity. Now, it's over in the blink of an eye.


Going on my 4th year of blogging, I figured I could start recycling monthly blog headers from my first year. Interesting that my perception of December back when we were living in Baltimore was one of cold blues and violets. Much different from the glorious warmth we have out here in Northern CA, where weather still feels like fall...

A big thank you to everyone for reading Hue, for stopping by regularly, and especially for leaving comments- it means so much to me to know I'm not writing in a bubble, and to get some dialog going. It's really because of you all that I keep this up- your enthusiasm, support, and mutual love of color continue to inspire me.

For 2010, I want to do more for you, my readers. Is there any feature I've offered in the past that you would like to see more of? Contests? Reader dilemmas? Scientific stuff? Branding/marketing? Guest bloggers? You're all so supportive and inspiring, I want to give you more of what you want to read.