Tracking Hue- monthly banners

I always try to change out my Hue banner every month to reflect the weather outside, a mood, or just a theme I am currently obsessing about. Each banner is created from little snippets of my pet portrait paintings, which were painted with gouache, an opaque watercolor medium, on Bristol vellum paper. Not to worry, the actual paintings are safely with their owners; these are just copied from archived scans.

Getting ready to save February's banner, I realized that this blog is going on 5 years! Can it be? Here's a look back through the years for your enjoyment:

2007
February
Cold, cold, cold (we were still living in Baltimore in '07)
March
Raining a lot- things starting to grow
April 
yellow flowers blooming
May 
thinking about swimming
June
It's getting hot
July
okay, very hot
August
um, are we done with the heat yet?
September
ah, fall colors
October
more autumn leaves
November
i must have been on an orange kick....
December
brrr, its cold! 

2008
January
It's a fresh new year
February
Thinking about ice
March
Yeah, spring!
April 
Flying high after my Washington Post interview
May 
Mixing things up with multiple colors. Getting crazy now..
June
Let's celebrate- I'm moving back to CA!
?
July
On the road, letting guest bloggers run the show
August
um, excuse me, why is it cold in August? Oh yeah, it's Oakland
September
ah, Indian summer, here's the warmth
October
glorious fall colors
November
December

2009
?
January
February
more loosey goosey this year with colors. not season-related
March
April 
My birthday month- let's celebrate with pink
May 
June
July
August
September
October
We found out we're having a baby. I wanted to commemorate the occasion
November
December
Why must the holidays always been red and green, or blue and silver? Why not pink!


 2010
January
hm, maybe I could recycle some 2007 banners
February
embracing cheesy Valentine's Day
March
?
April 
dropped the ball.
May 
?
June
I had our daughter, Nina Sophia. All organized life goes out the door.
?
July
Sleep? What's sleep? No blogging for me this month
 
August
Determined to get back in the swing of things. An artsy banner with scroll work
?
September
I drop the ball.
?
October
Maybe readers won't notice that the banner hasn't changed?
November
Okay, I am back, and this time with understated fall leaves
December
A little winter wonderland with snowflakes, anyone?


 So there you have it: 5 years and 603 blog posts to date. Hm, where do I go from here?